Our Lube Technicians need to be team players, detail-oriented, and strive for customer satisfaction with each customer. As a lube technician, you will be responsible for changing oil on customer vehicles while following our service procedures.
We offer a very rapid PAY PROGRESSION scale for our Lube Techs. Starting hourly rates are based on experience and industry averages. Once employed, hourly increases are on a tenure plan that offers hourly wage increases at 30 days, 60 days, 90 days and 180 days of employment!
We have fun, work hard, innovate, create, encourage, strategize and we provide unapologetically honest feedback. If this living, breathing work environment seems like a fit for you, please read more about the skills desired for joining our team. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to the opportunity to meet you soon.
- Inspectors license are not required but beneficial (Applicable in certain states)
- Valid driver’s license
- Customer service background required
- Automotive knowledge and/or interest in automotives
- Ability to use a point of sale system is required
- Great attitude is a must
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Change oil following our procedure
- Communicate with our customers with respect
- Keep the service center clean
- Contribute to a positive culture and positive working environment
Your primary role as an employee of Strickland Brothers is to satisfy our customers. It is imperative that you understand how serious we take our customer satisfaction core value.
- Uphold the Strickland Brothers core values at all times.
- Learn and follow our service procedures on each service
- To be on time for work
- To wear a clean company uniform at all times
- Complete Strickland Brothers University within 30 days of being hired
- Medical Insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- On-the-job Training
- Employee discounts
- Life Insurance